One of Europe’s foremost technology hubs
Barcelona Tech City’s headquarters occupies an 11,000 m2 late nineteenth-century warehouse on Pier 01, Palau del Mar that provides working space more than 100 organisations that range from start-ups and accelerators to company builders and corporate labs.
A unique location
- The meeting point between the city’s old and new economy
- Located in Port Vell only three minutes from the beach (La Barceloneta)
- Well connected with the city’s district 22@ and the economic and political nerve centre of the city
- Part of the Palau de Mar complex that also houses the Museu d’Història de Catalunya
- Close to the city centre (Barcelona City Hall and Generalitat de Catalunya offices)
- Accessible via underground line L3, city bus and train (Estación de Francia)
- Just off exit 22 of the Ronda Litoral
- Twenty minutes from Barcelona’s Prat Airport.