One of Europe’s foremost technology hubs
Pier 01, located in Palau de Mar, is one of Barcelona Tech City’s most ambitious projects to date. This 11,000 m2 facility, which provides a locus for the daily activities of approximately 1,000 sector employees working for over 100 companies and start-ups, features a co-working area, showrooms and common areas devoted to innovation and collaboration.
A fabulous location
- The meeting point between the old and new economy
- Close to the sea (Port Vell, La Barceloneta)
- Well connected with district @22.
- Close to the city centre (Barcelona City Hall and Generalitat de Catalunya offices)
- Accessible via underground line L3, city bus and train (Estación de Francia)
- Just off exit 22 of the Ronda Litoral