Digital transformation is picking up in Wallonia/Belgium. Already known for its world class festivals, the Region has now become an international Musictech Hub, thanks to major players such as Wallifornia, Les Ardentes and LeanSquare but also a bunch of creative startups. Supported by public funded initiative Digital Wallonia, Wallifornia is embarking on a tour to build international bridges.
First stop : Vibrant Barcelona!
16:00 – WELCOME
16:15 – Intro KEYNOTE
16:30 – SHARING VISIONS
- Panel : Investing in Music (John Acquaviva @ Plus8 Equity; Xavier Péters @ LeanSquare ; Adriana Freitas @ Muster Ventures; Moderated by Joan Jofra @ 4YFN)
- Panel: Festival & Tech (Jean-Yves Reumont @ Les Ardentes ; Daniel Flechter @ Primavera Sound; Moderated by Yvan Boudillet @ TheLynk
- Panel: Music Ecosystem (Ventura Barba @ Sonár; Sara Herrlin @ STHLM Music City; Gerome Vanherf @ Wallifornia MusicTech; Moderated by Azucena Mico @ Sound Diplomacy
18:00 – STARTUP COMPETITION
- 4 startups from Catalunya and 3 from Wallonia (Belgium)
- ? Prize for Catalan Start-up : invitation to the Wallifornia MusicTech Acceleration Program in 2020
- ? Prize for Walloon Start-up : 2x Delegate tickets + 1x pitching/demo slot at xside Hub
- Our Jury (Mireia Madroñero Tarraco @ ICEC / John Acquaviva @ PlusEight / Joana Fusté @ Barcelona Tech City / Turo Pekari @ Teosto Futures Lab / Xavier Peters @ Noshaq – LeanSquare / Giulia Motteran @ 4YFN / XSIDE / Gerome Vanherf @ Wallifornia MusicTech)
8:00 – 10:00 PM SHOWCASE – COCKTAIL – NETWORKING
- 8.45PM – 9.15PM – HLO Playground Showcase
- 9.30PM – 10.30PM – John Acquaviva DJ set